We are going to be highlighting several local organizations that have great success and numerous projects that you will be interested in knowing about. We will also continue providing seasonal tips for our unique Sonoran Desert, as well as more information about our beautiful desert.
This tidbit comes from the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum's Book of Answers. Although there is some debate among the naturalists, ASDM count five seasons per year. They are:
- Spring: February to April
- Foresummer or dry summer: May and June
- Summer monsoon: July to mid-September
- Fall: Mid-September to November
- Winter: December and January